Google Website Translator Gadget

Sep 21, 2011

O My Generous Master!

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

O My Generous Master!


You created this servant of Yours and
brought him into being from a drop of water.
I do not even have the right to say I love You,
and yet I do love You. I always remember You.
I know that even my being able to remember You
is also due to Your guidance. My mentioning Your
Name of Majesty left me dizzy, bewildered, and
amazed. 

Is it possible to imagine anyone in this world
loving the Divinity and not becoming intoxicated with
such affection? So great a blessing is affection that
even if its possessor should stray into the wilderness,
the fire of his love would not allow him to feel the heat of
the desert. 

Should the lover fall into the fire, the heat of his
love would extinguish that fire. The fire of love would cause
the poles and glaciers to melt. If mountains and boulders were
piled upon the back of the lover, the fire of his love would
prevent his feeling the weight of the load. Affection makes a
person forget about hunger and thirst, and keeps him on the
road of love. 

Sheikh Muzzafer Ozak


p/s this video vedio is inspired by this awesome poetry from Sheikh Muzzafer Ozak, In hope that this little effort will strengthen our Iman and Tqwa towards the path of Allah has stated..  Insya'Allah.. Any error and mistake is on behalf of my imperfect knowledge and I seek refuge for an apologize from the bottom of my heart..  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Music Player