Google Website Translator Gadget

Feb 12, 2012

What This World need.. Is A Free Syria..

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

I have migrated westward
To a land where flows the Nile.
Of Khartoum I love the character,
But I was not permitted to reside. 

So then I traveled eastward
Where there are men of radiant brows.
Kabul holds its head up high
Despite the hardship and the danger.
Kabul, with a smiling face,
Offers all-comers shelter and help.

"Why, father, have they sent

These missiles, thick as rain,
Showing mercy neither to a child
Nor to a man shattered by old age?
Father, what has happened
So your likenesses are on placards?
Is your redeeming of an ancient house
A crime that cannot be forgiven?"

"It is a world of criminality, my son

Where children are, like cattle, slaughtered.
Zion is murdering my brothers
And the Arabs hold a congress!
They are America's henchmen,
Blinded and devoid of vision.

This, by your Lord, is a major brand

Of shame to be recorded,
A treachery being pieced together-
Is our defense to come from traitors
I swear by God the great
That I shall fight the infidel!" 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Music Player